How it works
We love offering a different pricing model for clients. Our packages start with the rental rate. This covers the rental of our 42 acre facility for 8+ hours, use of 3 dressing cabins, 3 ceremony sites, an outdoor pavilion, an indoor 8,000 square foot log cabin, tables and chairs, and a venue representative. From there, clients can choose to add on our custom reception packages. This per person price coves much of what you need to host a beautiful event with us handling the full setup and cleanup. Pricing reflected below is for Weddings and Receptions. Looking for other types of events? Click HERE to see information on different event types. Again, our reception packages cover the majority of your event needs including but not limited to:
- Variety of catering options provided by our partnership with local restaurants
- 60″ round tables and mahogany Chiavari chairs
- Linen tablecloths and linen napkins in a variety of colors
- China and silverware service
- Centerpiece decor, including custom designed fresh floral centerpieces for our wedding packages
- Full setup and cleanup for your event
- BYOB service/setup with included bartender and security officer labor
- Assistance in planning the event of your dreams
- Rehearsal/Ceremony/Event coordination the day of your event
- Use of dressing rooms
Wedding Pricing Below
Their wedding day was simply unimaginable…it was so beautiful, and every detail of the reception was GORGEOUS!
TIMEKO, Mother of the Bride
Our Facility Rental Rate is the price for the rental of the facility for the day. This is also the rate for the DIY bride who wants to handle all the details on her own.
FRIDAY $3995 SATURDAY $4995 SUNDAY $2995 weekday $1995
starting at $3,995
Our Signature Reception packages start at $49.95 per person and include most everything you need for your event.
saturday $52.95 minimum 100 guests
friday $49.95 minimum 50 guests
sunday $49.95 minimum 50 guests
WEEKDAY $44.95 per person
Starting at $49.95
Cross Creek Ranch is a BYOB facility allowing for you to select one of our Bar Packages for service of your Bar.
Bar packages start at $1000 and include full set up, service, clean up and the city required security officer. Package rates based on headcount.
Starting at $1,000
other services outside vendors
Cross Creek offers additional services and partners with a variety of outstanding vendors to provide you with everything needed for your day, including peace of mind.
We host a variety of events that include, but not limited to, the following; Weddings, Corporate Parties, Reunions, Birthday Parties, Anniversaries, High School Graduations, Mitzvahs, School Functions, Memorial Service, Day Camps, and many more.
“The Cross Creek Ranch was magic! This place is perfectly set up to capture the best of everything for your wedding. The team made an elaborate vision come to life, vibrant with color, detail, and florals. They went out of their way to find what was needed to capture the vision. It came to tether to beautifully. I was speechless. I think I cried at seeing it all come together! Moreover, they are structured so you don’t have to think or worry about anything. It rained and they pivoted so gracefully to shelter the ceremony. It was romantic and washed away any worry I may have had for it turning out beautiful – it was even more magic because of the rain!! They just pull it all together, provide you with a list of great vendors who work well together. I used an outside caterer because I am vegan and they worked it all out without me worrying about a thing. I will be back to renew my vows here – it was so special and perfect. I am so so grateful to them. It’s not just the place, but the people on the team that make it magic!
We think CCR is amazing. We will cherish these memories forever and we can’t thank you enough.
SARA + DANIEL
Once you have secured your date with a signed contract and deposit, you will have exclusive access to our 42 acre property and grounds for nine hours. The venue can be accessed starting 3 hours before your event start time for vendor set up. Additional prep hours can be purchased if needed, as well as event hours. We provide 60” round tables with seating for 8-10 for your head count, also included are (6) 8’ farmhouse tables and chivari chairs for indoor use. Additional tables and chairs can be rented if needed. Max capacity is 300 guests.
- Catering by a Reputable Local Favorite Restaurant
- Custom Fresh Floral Centerpieces for Each Guest Table
- Choice Of 120” Tablecloths in Assorted Colors
- Choice Of Assorted Colored Linen Napkins Available
- Votive Candles
- Access to additional in-house décor
- Event Coordinator to Guide You Through the Planning Process, Meet Vendors Day Of, Oversee Event Setup, Run the Rehearsal and Ceremony and Oversee the Reception
- Event Staff for Serving Food, Busing Tables, Refilling Non-Alcoholic Drinks and More
- Full Setup and Cleanup of Event
- Complimentary Cake Cutting
- Iced Tea, Water, Coffee, and Lemonade
- Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite and Dr. Pepper
- China, Silverware and Stemware
If you decide to serve alcohol at your reception, Cross Creek Ranch will take the stress off you and handle most
everything needed for your bar service. We are a BYOB facility, meaning the client will provide all alcohol for your guests.
Also included are wine glasses, champagne flutes as well as lemons, limes, beverage napkins and ice. If you have decided to add liquor service onto the bar charge, we will also supply basic mixers including Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Club Soda, Tonic, Pineapple Juice, Cranberry Juice and Orange Juice.
Your bar will always be staffed with a minimum of one bartender and one security officer. The bartender arrives before your wedding to get the bar set, handles bar service throughout the evening, cleanup after the wedding concludes and repackages any unopened alcohol to be sent home.
Yes! We have 3 beautiful ceremony sites you can choose from to say your I do’s. Our ceremony packages include:
- Additional Event Hour for the ceremony.
- Use of bridal party dressing rooms for wedding party.
- 1 hour rehearsal the day before.
- White Garden chairs set at the ceremony site.
- Wedding Coordinator